Give your precious pet a bright, white smile and fresh, kissable breath with PetzLife Peppermint Oral Care Gel. Your dog or cat’s oral hygiene is just as important as your own, which is why this powerful, all-natural solution is specially formulated to break down plaque and tartar, work under the gum line to help heal gum tissue, and kill the bacteria that causes bad breath. Wholesome ingredients like extracts of grape seed and grapefruit seed, as well as thyme, neem and peppermint oils, work to deliver amazing results without brushing, although regular brushing will help speed and maintain results.
- Treat and reverse your precious pet’s tartar build-up, red inflamed gums, or plain old stinky breath with this powerful, all-natural solution.
- It breaks down plaque and tartar, and gets below the gum line to help heal gum tissue, with noticeable results in as little as 30 days.
- Grape seed and grapefruit seed extracts include potent antioxidant properties, vitamins bioflavonoids that prevent plaque, reduce inflammation and detoxify the mouth.
- Oils of thyme, neem and peppermint provide antibacterial support, potent antiseptic properties and natural fresheners to give your pet kissable breath.
- Made in the USA and designed to deliver results without brushing; regular brushing helps speed and maintain results.
Distilled Water, Grain Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Peppermint Oil, Grape Fruit Seed Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Thyme Oil, Neem Oil.
Removing Buildup: Apply twice daily until plaque and tartar has dissolved. Results may vary. (Noticeable results in 30 days)
As a Preventative: Apply 2 to 3 times per week. (Can be used daily)
Application: Use recommended dosage and apply the gel into the pet's mouth, directly on the gum line if possible to speed up results.Apply gel onto fingers and wipe onto the animals teeth and gums. Even wiping on the outside of your animals lips will do the trick as they will naturally want to lick it off. For cats, you may dab gel on top of their paw as they will lick it off as well.
- Pet under 12 lbs: 1/8 tsp.
- Pet 13 to 35 lbs: 1/4 tsp.
- Pet 36 to 60 lbs: 1/3 tsp.
- Large Breeds: 1/2 tsp.
For best results, withhold food and water for at least a half hour after application.