Oral Care Spray is specially formulated to Eliminate Plaque, Remove Tartar, Reverse Gum Disease and Freshen Breath immediately with the ease of a spray. Veterinarian Recommended and best of all NO BRUSHING REQUIRED!
- Grape Seed Extract helps prevent dental plaque, mitigate oral and gum diseases and contains Proanthocyanidins (Potent antioxidant properties)
- Grapefruit Seed Extract is high in vitamin C, E and bioflavonoids, excellent at alkalizing body fluids, reduces periodontal inflammation and detoxifies, enhances and supports immune function
- Thyme oil helps control the pathogenic organisms responsible for tooth decay, gingivitis, and bad breath
- Neem oil helps prevent bacteria from adhering to teeth (reduce plaque), helps prevent and reverse gum disease and serves as a natural breath freshener with antibacterial properties
- Peppermint oil yields very potent antiseptic properties, helps to battle bad breath bacteria and contains omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A and Vitamin C
Grapefruit Seed Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Thyme Oil, Neem Oil and Peppermint Oil. These Are All Specially Formulated with Distilled Water and Grain Alcohol to Produce One of the Most Effective and Safest Dental Products Ever Produced.
- Removing buildup: Apply twice daily until plaque and tartar has dissolved (noticeable results in 30 days). Results may vary.
- As a preventative: Apply 2 - 3 times per week (can be used daily).
- Use recommended dosage and apply the spray to into the pet’s mouth, directly on the gumline if possible to speed up results.
- Spray doses: 2 - 3 sprays for under 12 lbs, 3 - 4 sprays for 13 - 35 lbs, 4 - 5 sprays for 36 - 60 lbs, and 5 - 6 sprays for larger breeds.
- For best results, withhold food and water for at least a half hour after application.
- Tips: For best results, hold animals lip up and spray directly onto the gum line. Do not worry if you cannot spray gum line directly as the product will still work with the saliva as the animal licks it around.
- Brushing is not necessary, but brushing in between applications speeds up the process. If your pet pulls back during the application, do not be alarmed as they are just not used to the taste.