- To use, add a little water, insert the muddy paw, do the twist, dab the paw dry, repeat for 3 more paws
- The gentle silicone bristles will help remove dirt and mud from your dog's paws- keeping the mess in the MudBuster and not in your house
- Keep the MudBuster handy after trips to the park, after walks or hikes, or by your backdoor
- Simple and easy to use, just rinse and keep on hand for next muddy encounter. BPA free
- DISHWASHER proof for a deep clean
Find the MudBuster™ That is Perfect for Your Pup!
The Large MudBuster is perfectly sized for large and extra-large sized dogs: it measures 8.85 inches tall and 4.75 inches wide. The open top allows a paw up to 3.5 inches wide. Breeds include Bulldog, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Labrador and Husky.
The Medium MudBuster is perfectly sized for medium sized dogs: it measures 6 inches tall and 4 inches wide. The open top allows a paw up to 2.5 inches wide. Breeds include Australian Shepherd, Beagle, Border Collie, Boxer, Corgi, English Bulldog and many Terriers.
The Small/Petite MudBuster is perfectly sized for smaller and toy dogs: it measures 4.3 inches tall and 3.65 inches wide. The open top allows a paw up to 2 inches wide. Breeds include Chihuahua, Dachshund, Maltese, Pomeranian, Yorkie and Boston Terriers.
Easy to Use
The MudBuster is so easy to use. Even the raised dot pattern on the outside makes it easy to grip and twist. Follow these steps, then repeat for 3 more feet!
Step1 Add a little water
Step2 Guide the muddy paw in and do the twist.
Step3 Dry off paw with towel
Step4 Discard muddy water and rinse clean