Sourced from Canadian Fisheries, salmon is a rich source of essential Omega-3 fatty acids.
Salmon is particularly rich in Omega 3’s. When fed regularly, it will improve skin and coat health, reduce shedding, and increase shine and luster to your dog’s coat. Omega-3’s are also good for reducing inflammation, particularly for dogs with joint disease or reduced mobility due to arthritis.
Wild Caught Canadian Salmon is an excellent supplemental feeding option for all raw feeders.
All Wild Caught Salmon is frozen for a minimum of 3 weeks at -20 degrees C to eliminate all risk of parasites.
- Wild Caught Canadian Fish
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Excellent choice for dogs with allergies
- Rich in Omega-3’s
- Reduces inflammation
- Supplemental Feeding Choice
Nutrient Analysis Per 100g as fed | Valeur Nutritive par 100g tel que servi
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.