Fresh Australian Kangaroo with ground bone and dehydrated kangaroo liver.
- 80% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
Big Country Raw Kangaroo is full of flavour un-rivaled by any domestic meat. Kangaroo contains the highest levels of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) of any red meat. Kangaroo is never farmed, so this high-quality game meat is truly organic. Recommended by vets for dogs and cats with severe allergies, this meal choice will have your pet on the road to optimal health quickly.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Wild Game NEVER FARMED organic Kangaroo
- Good for puppies to adult dogs
- Cats love it too!
- Excellent choice for dogs with allergies
Nutrient Analysis Per 100g as fed | Valeur Nutritive par 100g tel que servi
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.