A complete meal made with Canadian Pork (including organs and bone) blended with fruit and vegetables.
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit and Vegetables
Big Country Raw Pork Dinner is a great choice for pet owners looking for alternative proteins for dogs with allergies. Considered hypoallergenic, pork is a highly recommended protein to try by vets and nutritionists. Pork is a proven choice for working dogs and athletes as pork builds and repairs muscle faster than any other protein. Pork is also a rich source of zinc, vitamin b12, iron, and selenium and mixed with our blend of organic fruits and vegetables. This meal choice gives you many reasons to feed it to your dog regularly.
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Ontario Raised Pork
Nutrient Analysis Per 100g as fed | Valeur Nutritive par 100g tel que servi
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.