A complete meal made with Canadian Lamb (including organs, tripe and bone) blended with fruit and vegetables.
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit and Vegetables
Lamb is great for dogs looking to gain weight or active breeds that have energy to burn because it is high in calories. With fresh green pasture-raised lamb tripe, this dinner is a big favourite for dogs big and small and blended with organic fruits and vegetables, this meal packs a lot of nutrients into the dish!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Pasture-Raised Canadian Lamb
Nutrient Analysis Per 100g as fed | Valeur Nutritive par 100g tel que servi
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.