A complete meal made with fresh Canadian Chicken (including bone and beef organs) blended with fruit and vegetables.
- 70% Muscle Meat
- 10% Organ Meat
- 10% Ground Bone
- 10% Fruit and Vegetables
Ontario raised free-range chicken is a rich source of essential amino acids and perfect for dogs. With added nutrient-rich beef organ meat and blended with our signature blend of organic fruits and vegetables containing powerful antioxidants, this dinner contains only the good stuff!
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Free-Range Chicken
- Pasture-Raised Beef
Nutrient Analysis Per 100g as fed | Valeur Nutritive par 100g tel que servi
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.